Monday, June 14, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies...




It's a miracle that I actually got this post up! I have been having so many internet issues this past week!! I wrote this post several times and it just didn't want to post or even save....

I absolutely LOVE photographing babies! I am so excited for this week’s theme at i heart faces for this reason... Babies!! The photo I chose was from my very first baby photo session. This little guy was only 1 month old when I did these photos and I loved every second of the session. It really was very calm and relaxed. This week I am going to have the opportunity to photograph a baby that is only two weeks old. Oh, I cannot wait! Unfortunately the photos will not be done in time for this week’s challenge. 

Choosing just one photo was a challenge. I finally chose this photo because I love the lighting, the colors, and his cute profile. This photo was a favorite of mine as soon as I saw it through the viewfinder, and it still is a favorite.



You can view more photos from this session here.

Oh, and be sure to come back later this week to see my next newborn session and to join in on my very first giveaway!!

4 comments:

Missy June 14, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

VERY sweet. I love the profile too. I've never thought of that before.
Thanks for giving me some blog love!

Drew June 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

I love his sweet little upper lip. Such an adorable photo!

Anonymous June 15, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

I love his little nose and chubby cheeks! Looks like you had a great first session with this little one!

Anonymous June 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

NIce light, and cute baby:)

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails