Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leslie, Kyle and baby on the way

I posted this photo not too long ago... it was a preview to this fun session. Oh, I love these photos! I always say that with a great location and great lighting, you can't go wrong... but add in this fabulous couple and it's just perfect!

We took these photos at the beginning of the month. Back when everyone was wondering if winter would ever come. The weather was great... quite warm in fact (for January). It was a sunny day so the sky was such a pretty shade of blue. Leslie and Kyle wanted to have their photos taken at home, so we had fun inside and then we went walking in their back yard. Their place is amazing! I loved shooting there, it was wonderful...












Leslie will be having her baby soon, I am so excited for her! She and her husband don't know if baby is a boy or girl, so it will be an fun surprise for them. I am excited to take photos of their cute baby next month!

2 comments:

Bethany January 25, 2012 at 2:49 AM  

Love love the second one from the bottom. They're all so pretty. (:

Kim Davis January 25, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

These are beautiful! I especially love the second one and the one of her in the nursery! Great job. :) Yay for Jessica being back!!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails