Friday, May 18, 2012

Reggie

Finally a post with new photos! I have been scheduling so much lately, so it has been great to get out and shoot as well. I love this time of year. It's wonderful to be out taking photos outside again! I am still booking August through October, if you are interested email me and I will send you my availability dates. 

Reggie had the best smiles for me! He is 1 now and that calls for photos, right? I loved following him around, he was such a great little guy grinning from ear to ear the whole time!




His hair! Oh I love those curls...


Gotta love his smiles!







1 comments:

Celeste May 18, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

Amazing, as always! :) They're all so great, but I love the one of him walking through the bike rack tons--and the one of his growly smile! What a cutie.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails