Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family of three

It is so fun talking to new parents, to hear their view on parenthood. I have said this before, but it is neat to see new parents and how they interact with their baby. To see how natural it is for them and how much they care for their child. This session was one of those opportunities, to meet new people, and watch them together as a family.

I love love love this location. The big trees... the green grass... so pretty! I love doing sessions in May, because it's still cool but not too cold... except the day we got together for these photos was sooo hot! Surprisingly so. But we stuck through it and got some fun photographs. 







This little girl was 6 months old when we took these photos, the same age as my daughter :) I LOVE this age!




1 comments:

Celeste June 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

Soooo cute. :) And lovely pictures, as always!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails