Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alex, Heidi and Charlotte

Here is my third Mini Session from this month (one more coming soon). It is so nice to be posting these photos! We had to reschedule this session a *few* times and so I was really happy when we actually had a nice (some what cool), sunny day to enjoy when we arrived for the shoot. I love how the photos turned out! Alex and Heidi were so laid back and up for anything. Charlotte was so happy and she gave me so many darling smiles. Heidi is also a photographer (check out her work!) and so I was thrilled when she asked me to take her family photos. It is always fun taking pictures for another photographer. 








1 comments:

Celeste August 23, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

They're great, as usual! I love the ones where they're in the water! How fun!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails