Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Selene

This is why I love photography. I go in circles, but it comes down to it that newborn sessions are my favorite. I love how quiet and peaceful the session is, and how that peace reflects into the photos. I love the connection between the family and their new little one. The love for the baby is definitely present. I am grateful to be apart of capturing these memories and small moments that will be remembered forever. 

Selene is beautiful. She is tiny and precious. I love these images, they bring a smile to my face. Selene was an angel to work with, being just under two weeks old. Her mom, Nicole, and big sister came along for the session. I can tell they just love Selene to pieces. I loved watching them all interact. 

Thank you Nicole, for letting me be apart of this time in Selene's life. I just adore her!










2 comments:

Bethany August 30, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

ohohohoho.
These kill me. Soo beautiful.

Shannon August 30, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

She is so beautiful, I wish I had pictures like this for my two girls when they were tiny.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails