Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brent, Aubrey and Colton

It's sad to think that this was one of my last photo sessions of the year. The morning I took these was just perfect. The light was wonderful. I am now a big fan of early morning photo sessions. I am so glad Aubrey and Brent were up to meeting early! Colton was on the go... it was a lot of fun chasing him around. Though I am not as quick as I used to be, being pregnant and all. I love sessions like this... just completely laid back and fun. I love stepping back and watching families play together and capturing the fun moments they have together...







Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails