Monday, October 17, 2011

Brandon, Kim and Gavin

I was so happy to do at least one fall session this year. I haven't been able to schedule sessions because I am so close to having my baby. I just don't have the energy that I would like to have to do more sessions. Kim is a good friend and we have swapped fall sessions for the past three years now. She was so sweet to do my maternity photos and I was so lucky to do her family photos. Since last year her family has grown! She had a baby this past spring (you may remember her maternity session this past May). Gavin is adorable! I also loved the field where we did the pictures... it was a perfect day...









0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails