Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Makiah and Brielle... 3 years old!

I am still here. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth :) I am still taking photos as well...  though it takes me awhile to get them edited and posted. I am four weeks away from my due date and so everything baby has come first... even before photography :)

These photos are from August. I took them right in the middle of my last bunch of sessions that month, so they got put on the back burner. Makiah is my daughter, she turned three in July. Her sweet friend Brielle also turned three in August. It was a lot of fun taking pictures of them together. Makiah didn't like the idea of getting her pictures done, until I told her Brielle was coming. Then she was so excited! 


My Makiah...



Brielle...






They thought it was fun to pretend they were sleeping :)

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I will be back soon with more photos to share :)

1 comments:

Shannon October 5, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

They are so cute. I love the one of Kiah in her orange dress.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails