Friday, August 31, 2012

Anna and Ben

 Ohmygoodness. I don't know where to start... or end! This one might just be long. The things that made this session awesome.... running, jumping playing, swords, instruments, snake shoes, Batman, bright colors, downtown, laughing, perfect weather, summer, Anna and Ben.

You may remember Anna and Ben from last year. These two are really fun. I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time. Anna has one of those laughs that makes you want to laugh too. Ben is imaginative... he even started digging for a treasure during the shoot. He was too cute and I loved following him around. When we were all finished he insisted that he showed me the rest of his toy weapons that he has stashed in his car. He is a pretty awesome kid :)









We found this mural in the alley, it's made out of real instruments....











I love the photo below. Total boy. My son would do the same thing... try and wiggle away from a hug.






3 comments:

Kim Davis August 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

These are so so cute!!

Shannon September 1, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

I love the setting and the little boy is super cute!! They are amazing photos!!

Celeste September 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

Love them all! Where is this magical musical alley?!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails