Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Joel and Alison

Love taking photos for family. Love taking photos of couples (not something I usually have the opportunity to do). Love taking photos in Utah. I was super excited (of course) when my sister in law asked me to take photos of her and my little-big brother while I was back home visiting family. Utah will always be "home" to me and I get to visit once a year. This year I spent all of July there and it was great! Joel is my really tall little brother, he and his wife have been married for 3 years now (right...?). 

The mountains were a perfect back drop. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take photos in such a beautiful place. I am glad these two gave me an excuse to go out and take some photographs while I was on vacation.












Now that I am back home I am getting back into the swing of things. I have more photos to post, so I will be back soon...


2 comments:

Barbara August 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Those are great pictures. Good job. We miss you!

Shannon August 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

I love the first black and white one, well they are all good but that one is my favorite!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails