Thursday, November 8, 2012

Brandon, Kim and Gavin

Going on year 4 taking photos of this awesome family. I really look forward to this each fall! Meet Kim, Brandon and Gavin. Kim is a fabulous photographer, be sure to check out her site. She has done so many amazing sessions this year :) Also be sure to check out some of the past sessions I had with these guys... SO fun! 


I am really excited about all the fun expressions Gavin gave me. This is such a fun age, gotta love photographing toddlers...







Tickling this little guy sure got us some cute smiles :)



Absolute favorite right here...


Ok... three more favorites as well...




2 comments:

Christi November 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

LOVE the first one! They all turned out SO good!

Kim Davis November 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM  

I love these Jessica!! I finally got to look through the CD tonight. Thank you so much!!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails