Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scout 9 months

I have to admit, when I took photos for Leslie back in January I couldn't help but think how beautiful their place would be in the fall. This was a session I was definitely looking forward to! It was beautiful with all of the fallen leaves. It's so neat to see how much Scout has grown each time I see her. She is 9 months old now...




We had to work hard for these smiles :) Scout knew what we wanted and she made us work for it!









And of course, here is Scout when she was a newborn, 3 month old and 6 month old... can't wait for 1 year photos!

1 comments:

Kim Davis November 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Oh. I love the pumpkin one...among others. Gorgeous location!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails