Thursday, January 24, 2013

Scout is One!

 I am a mom of three kids, I have watched them all grow up so quickly.  But I am still so amazed that this tiny little baby...


can grow into such a beautiful big girl in just one year!



Scout is the first little one that I photographed for a whole year through. We had many fun photo sessions since she's been born (and even a maternity session before she was born :)). Here are all of her photos... Maternity, Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and today I am posting her one year photos :) Leslie and Kyle did an awesome job with the props and cake, everything turned out great!






And some tears...




We had planned these fun photos inside and they turned out great... but we were also excited that it was a *warm* January day (in the 50's!) so we headed outside to snap these photos with mom and dad. I am so glad it was a nice day!! (And Scout wasn't afraid to give me some adorable smiles...)






Leslie and Kyle, thank you!! This has been a fun year watching Scout grow! 

1 comments:

Barbara January 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM  

Good job! Your clients will miss you but your family will love it.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails