Monday, April 26, 2010

Best Friends

I absolutely adored this session! I had an amazing time with these three girls. They have been neighbors for the past couple years and of course, they're best friends. Now Mckensey (Zane's sister) is getting ready to move... what a better way to remember her friends!  I was so excited when Mckensey's mom, Stephanie, asked me to take these photos for these girls. I had a million ideas running through my head and I have to say that everything went just how I pictured it. Stephanie had some fun ideas... the girls enjoyed flowers, bubbles, a tea party, sunglasses, exchanging secrets, streamers, dandelions, and just being together. I have too many favorites from this session and I had a hard time narrowing them down for the blog.....

Meet Lydia, Mckensey, and Elsie....


I asked the girl's moms to name three words that describe their daughter, I can see each of these things in each girl...

Mckensey
Laughter, Compassion, Life



 Lydia
Thoughtful, Fun, Friendly



Elsie
Energetic, Happy, Sensitive


I love that these girls are all so different and yet they get along so well, and they love each other so much!


I love this...


... and this....


...and this...



 Oh, and I love this :)


I love them all...






Too many favorites :)





I had this last photo in my mind during the whole shoot. I finally found the spot for it and it was that last photo I took of the day. Just perfect! These girls love each other so much and I love how this photo captures that.


Special thanks to the girl's moms... they worked hard to put this all together. I enjoyed this session so much! Thanks for letting me capture these special moments for you.

5 comments:

Barbara April 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Wow- these are all good. I wish I had pictures like this of my kids and their friends. Good job.

Alison April 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

These are so cute!

Tracy April 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Great pictures, Jessica! What a fun thing to do with little friends.

Kim Davis April 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

I LOVE this! The last photo is awesome. This was such a great idea to do for those girls too!

Yeaay for the new blog!! :)

Mark and Tamri April 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Jess, you are amazing! Thanks for doing this!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails