Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Ethan

Just a side note before I go on and on about this cute baby.... I made a slight change on my pricing tab and I will be adding a baby section in my gallery. Be sure to take a look!

This tiny boy is now one month old. I loved every second of this session... it was so calm and relaxed. When we started he was awake and we even got some smiles out of him. I can't wait till my next newborn session!


I'll start out with a favorite...





Melissa was so nice to let me take over her bedroom. The light was perfect and I loved the blue walls :) It was such a comfy setting and it turned out perfect.






This one is my absolute favorite...




I love these sleepy photos :) I am so glad he dozed off...




Thanks Melissa, Ethan is adorable! I had way too much fun.

2 comments:

Alison April 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

those are so cute! good job!

Frogmum April 30, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

WOW ~ first baby shoot ~ these are totally amazing :D!!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails