Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Custom Photography... and a special offer!

*Be sure to read through to the end to hear about my special offer*

I just wanted to thank everyone who has come by to see my new blog and to make comments. I am trying to get the ball rolling with my new photo business and it is quite the process! Right now my main focus is building a portfolio. I have had several opportunities to take photos of so many wonderful people! Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to gain experience by taking your photos. I have really enjoyed every minute! For those of you who are not familiar with on-location custom photography I would like to help you get familiar with it and see what it has to offer. I love custom photography for so many reasons. Here are a few reasons I wanted to share with you....
  • It's fun!
  • Shoots usually take place somewhere that is meaningful and comfortable to you.
  • You have the chance to relax and be you.
  • Each session is unique.
  • The photos are natural, candid, and fun. 
  • Endless options! Not just a few poses to choose from. 
  • I have to say that for toddlers and kids this is the way to go! They are free to just be themselves and to wiggle and run around as much as they like.
  • Natural light :) You've got to love natural light!
I could really go on and on... 

Okay.... this is where it gets good.... don't stop reading yet! I want each of you to be able to experience and enjoy what custom photography has to offer. As I am still building a portfolio for my photography business I feel like this is a great time to offer a discount. As of now I am offering sessions for only $35 to those of you who book a session between May 22nd and June 26th. This is a great opportunity for you to give custom photography a chance, and to see if it is the style you want for your photos. This also gives me an opportunity to build up my portfolio as I start my business. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a photo session with me and if you book between May 22nd and June 26th you will receive the session for only $35! Also be sure to spread the word, if you know of anyone wanting photos done let them know about this offer! To see what is included with the session visit my pricing tab and to see some of my work visit my gallery. Also feel free to look through the posts on my blog.

For more information about custom photography visit this site. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to come back soon to see previews from my upcoming sessions... also be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by!

Just for fun here is a preview from my last session... these kids were on the go and we had a great time!

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails