Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Melanie, Jason, Leah and Adam

I was so excited when Melanie contacted me for a photo session. It is so fun to meet new families, I love what I do! Melanie and Jason are awesome parents and they knew just what to do to get their kids smiling. I love it when families are up for anything and just go with the flow. We lucked out and got  a beautiful sunny day (after a week or two of rain). I love the pretty light in these photos and I also LOVED this location. It was so green (but I couldn't help but throw in several black and whites!)





I love this shot, favorite!



This is Adam... isn't he handsome? 





Leah has such a wonderful smile :)





I am so glad Jason and Melanie were up for this shot, I love kissing photos!



Another favorite...






Thanks so much Melanie and Jason... I absolutely loved this session!

4 comments:

Melanie May 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

These are fantastic! I had no idea you were taking such beautiful pictures. Thanks again Jessica!

Kim May 25, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Jess! These are so beautiful! I love the black and whites :)

Jessica May 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Thank you! :)

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Very sweet : ) The baby is delectable! : )

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails