Friday, May 7, 2010

Julia, Aaron, Eldon, and Lilly

What a fun family! Eldon and Lilly were so cute and silly. I could tell they really enjoyed being with each other. Lilly followed Eldon around and copied his every move. It reminded me of my two kids who are just a year younger than each of these cute kids. We had a lot of fun walking around this beautiful park... getting soaked through :) It was a rainy day, but luckily it slowed down and we had a great time. I loved how easy going this family is, it made my job so easy and the pictures are so fun!



This one is one of my favorites :)





This is so sweet...



Another favorite....










 Thanks Julia for setting this up, I loved taking these photos for you!


2 comments:

Julia and Aaron May 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Jessica, these are awesome!! That one of Lilly hiding behind the trellis is to. die. for. Thank you so much! We are going to have such wonderful Mother's Day gifts for grandmas because of you! We really appreciate it!

Alison May 8, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Those are adorable :) I especially love the one with the little boy tackling his dad! So cute :D

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails