Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jack and Luke

I really can't get enough of photographing babies! Baby Luke is just adorable and he is loved so much by his mom, dad and his big brother. I loved seeing the connection between these two brothers, they really love each other. The light was so pretty and I just love the beautiful colors in these photos...




I loved the photos of Becky and Luke and I had a hard time choosing a favorite. This one I think I like best :)





Luke would coo and smile at his brother and Jack just ate up the attention...





Favorite :)







 When we finished up with the session Jack got to play in the fountain... he loved it and didn't mind getting all wet!


Be sure to leave some comment love for these cute boys! Don't you think they are just adorable? Thanks Becky, your kids are so much fun!

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails