Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beth, Gabriel, and Ivan

I loved this session, and I loved this location! I also loved that we did it early this morning... what a perfect time for photos. This family was so easy going and they had so much fun together. They weren't camera shy one bit and that made my job so easy! I loved it all so much that I've been glued to the computer editing these photos all day.... well not ALL day....

I have to start with my favorite photo.... this is the moment that I just wait for during a session. Look how much they love their little boy, so sweet!























I also have to end with a favorite, I LOVE this photo... look at those beautiful eyes! (and his cute shoes :)) What a sweet moment.



Thanks so much for such a fun session! 

2 comments:

Barbara April 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Cute pictures my super talented sister (this is Cami typing this under Mom's name!). Mom likes it too!

Alison April 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Jessica, I have to tell you - the first thing I did when I saw these pictures was call my family (actually, first, I gasped) :) It was so awesome - Gabe was my biology TA freshman year out here, AND my older sister dated his twin brother when SHE was a freshman out here! It's so crazy that they ended up in Indiana with you! I called my sister and told her your blog so she could see the pictures, and it was so awesome. They look good! and also, Thanks for a laugh and a fun conversation! :D

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails