Monday, October 29, 2012

Jason, Carrie, Maxon, Evelyn and Jude

I have had some FUN fall sessions this past month! Such wonderful families. Carrie, Jason and their kiddos were on the blog last year as well. As always, it's so great to see how the kids grow and change. Jude has changed the most since then... he was just a little baby! These cute kids were so fun and they gave me some great smiles. Love it. I also adore the colors Carrie picked out for this session. So bright and colorful...












Oh this photo is a favorite! Just look at Jude... So. Sweet. I love how Jason is looking at Carrie :) I love the silly faces that Maxon and Evelyn are pulling... this is my idea of a perfect family photo.








0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails