Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Part two... in the kitchen

I am having the hardest time picking through these photos! Here is part two, and I might have to do a part three... and four... we will see :) This was such a wonderful experience for me as a photographer. This is the type of session I've been wanting to do for a long while.








I almost did this post in all black and white. I've been wanting to do that for awhile now and thought this post would be it. But no, I just had to throw in some color! Maybe next time...





Oh I love this photo. Rachael looks so happy with her four kiddos. Such a fun mom moment :)




5 comments:

Barbara October 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

They'll treasure those pictures for years. I wish I had some of you kids like that. Good job!

Jan October 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

Oh, Jess!! These are so much fun!! What a terrific job you did! :) It looks like all of your stars aligned here and you had really nice lighting, the right mm lens and the perfect models :) Gorgeous work!

Jessica October 3, 2012 at 6:52 AM  

Thanks girls! I really appreciate what you said. I feel so lucky to have been able to take photos for such a beautiful family!

Celeste October 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM  

These are amazing! So much more fun than the posed pics I think...you really get such a sense of who a person/family is when you see them "in their element". And of course your pics themselves are beautiful as always. :)

Jessica October 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM  

Oh thanks Celeste! Your comments always mean so much to me. You are sweet!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails