Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Neil and Rachael's Family Part One...

After two previews I am finally posting this fun lifestyle session! This is Neil, Rachael, Abigail, Juliet, Isaac and Luke :) This family is so so great, there are many things that I just loved about photographing them. Rachael wanted the photos done in their home of them doing everyday things. Photographing candid moments like this is my absolute favorite, to say I had fun would be an understatement! 

I was a little overwhelmed when I started selecting the photos I wanted to put in this post.... there are a lot! So here is part one of them all playing and reading together...












And more to come soon :)

4 comments:

Rachael October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

LOVING these! Just what I was hoping for! :-)

Kim Davis October 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

AH! So awesome! Great job Jessica!

Bethany October 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

Augh. Those are soo so great. (: You're so cool.

Kelly Allen October 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM  

very cool. love them.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails