Monday, January 3, 2011

One of my favorites... 2010



With 2011 now here I am realizing how much I need to do, and want to do. I just need the time to do it! I am hoping to get a post up with some of my favorite photos of 2010... for now I will share just one :) This is a photo that stood out for me. One that I always go back to. I LOVE how it turned out! I LOVE the dimples more than anything. The angle is fun and the depth of field just makes the photo. This family was great! I had a great year getting to know amazing people and I am looking forward to the upcoming year and all the experiences to come.


Now you should head on over to iheartfaces! The contest this week is Best Face Photo of 2010. Everyone is posting their BEST photo and there are so many wonderful entries that you need to see :) Then you should take a minute and post your best photo from last year... joining in is half of the fun!

1 comments:

christina January 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

oh his little expression is priceless! and look how happy mom & dad are :) Great capture!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails