Monday, January 10, 2011

Photography Journey 2010

I now know why it took me so long to post about 2010. I have been going through photos all morning and.... wow! Where do I start? I have met so many amazing people this year. These photos mean so much to me. 

This year has been my first full year in my photography journey. I bought my first dSLR camera in 2009 and in January 2010 I made a goal to do a photo session once a month for someone outside my family. I posted on my family blog to spread the word and asked if anyone wanted their photos taken. My first session last year was in February and it was a success! I fell in love with the photos and I had such a wonderful time (despite the cold weather!). 

From then on out I took any session I could get. I had wonderful friends who let me take photos of their cute kids and families. In April Jessica Bateman Photography was *born* and I was so excited to introduce my new blog. My first baby session was one of my favorite sessions and I couldn't wait for my next baby session. Another session that I will always remember was when I took photos of three adorable best friends. It is so fun to capture the moments that children have! My last session of the year was also very memorable. I had so much fun with some good friends of mine.... I took photos of them while they took photos of my husband and I. It really was a blast!

I also enjoyed taking photos of my own children... I post most of these photos on my personal blog, but every now and then I will share a little bit about them here on my photo blog. I love my children so much and I owe them all the credit when it comes to photography. They are my inspirations! 

Throughout the whole year I did 24 sessions. I am so grateful to all the wonderful people who trusted me and let me be the one to capture the special moments they will remember forever. I have enjoyed every step in my journey and I am excited to see what the new year will bring. 

















Here is a special thank you to all my 2010 families! I appreciate everything you've done for me... it has been a wonderful year!

1 comments:

Barbara January 25, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

They are all good. My favorite is the first one.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails