Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Boy

A good friend of mine had her baby back in March and I have been itching to take his pictures! This little guy is such a wonderful baby! He was so calm and content though our photo session... even when he was awake. It was so fun being able to get some pictures of him awake, he held so still for me and was so happy. He is getting closer to being about 2 months old, so he was very alert. I had a good time! I love being with little babies... ummm, but who doesn't?


I love the different expressions that babies have when they are awake. It was fun getting a variety of pictures.



Then he fell asleep and was absolutely perfect. I love it when I can get a lot of sleeping photos... they are my favorite!






And he slept and slept some more! What a perfect baby :)

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails