Monday, May 9, 2011

Updates and a Preview

It has been way to long since I have posted on my blog! I apologize, life gets so crazy busy! I just want to announce that I am booked during May and June, but I am open for two sessions in July. I am not quite sure what is going to happen in August, September, and October of this year.... because I am expecting another little baby on November 4th :) When I decide what I will be doing August-October I will let you all know. If you are wanting to book during those months just let me know and I will talk to you about the possibilities. I will most likely be taking all of October off... which is so very hard for me since fall is a beautiful time for photos. 

With that all said and done.... here is a teaser for my next post. Kim has graced my blog before and her she is again! She is a photographer friend of mine and I was thrilled to take maternity photos for her. She had her baby not too long after this session and is now a mommy! I am so excited for you Kim, Congrats!!

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails