Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jude

Is it just me or are there so many newborn boys lately? I love it! This is my third session with a baby boy this month, and it has been so much fun. I love the variety from each session, I have enjoyed every second! Jude was so fun to work with, I got so many yawns out of him while he was trying to fall asleep.... so so cute.

I am so glad that I was able to get to know Carrie, she and I had a good time talking during this session. I love meeting other moms and seeing the connection between them and their little ones. I was so happy that Carrie was willing to be in so many of the pictures. I absolutely adore baby and mommy photos. 

The first photo was one of the last that I chose and edited... but it is now my favorite....




Big yawn for a little guy!





Perfect. I just loved this session. So many wonderful photos... Thank you Carrie! I wish you the best with your new little baby boy!

6 comments:

Bethany May 24, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

What a precious baby! Jude. Love that.

Kim Davis May 24, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

Beautiful! I especially love the last photo. You are amazing Jessica!

Kayli May 24, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

These are absolutely absolutley absolutely FANTASTIC!

Tracie Lindsey May 24, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

This sweet little boy is my nephew and these pictures are just beautiful!

Paul and Shannon's Family May 25, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

I love the pictures, what a cute baby! Me and Paul thought of that name a couple years ago, I think if I ever have a boy, that name is at the top of my list.

Alison May 25, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

My favorite is the yawn picture :) How cute!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails