Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mini Sessions

**Update 06/24/11: I have one available time slot at 5:30. Let me know if you are interested!**


I am so excited to finally offer a day of Mini Sessions! Here is the info...

Summer Mini Sessions 
When: June 25, 2011
Where: Tippecanoe Battlefield Happy Hollow Park
For: Families, couples, teens and children. 1-6 individuals per session.*
Cost: $35 due at the time of the session
Includes: Session fee, 8-12 images on disc, and all rights to edited images for personal use only.
Times: Sessions are 25 minutes long and start at 4:00 p.m. through 6:30 p.m. on the hour and half hour. Times will be scheduled on a first-come first-served basis.**


4:00-4:25 Booked
4:30-4:55 Booked
5:00-5:25 Booked
5:30-5:55 Available
6:00-6:25 Booked
6:30-6:55 Booked

*Newborn sessions, groups of 7 or more, and engagement sessions are not included, but can be scheduled on a different date as a regular session. This is because of the longer length of time needed for these particular sessions. 

**If time slots fill up and there is still interest, I may open up some morning time slots on the same day... but only if the evening time slots fill up. I may even offer another Mini Session date later in July. 

To schedule, simply email me! Be sure to tell me in the email that you would like to schedule a Mini Session. Include the time slot (as shown above) that is best for you. I will update this post when a time slot fills up, that way you can see what is still available. In case of rain, the Mini Sessions will be rescheduled in July.

Spread the word to friends and family in the area! I have limited availability for the summer and I will not be scheduling sessions this fall, so be sure to book quickly! 

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails