Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini Sessions~ Time Changes

**Update 06/24/11: I have one available time slot at 5:30. Let me know if you are interested!**


I am adding two earlier times to my Mini Sessions that are on June 25th. See post below for more details.

4:00-4:25 Booked
4:30-4:55 Booked
5:00-5:25 Booked
5:30-5:55 Available
6:00-6:25 Booked
6:30-6:55 Booked

Also, I am now booked through August! I will not be scheduling sessions after that, due to my upcoming baby in November. If you have interest in a session this year then a Mini Session is the way to go! If things go well with the Mini Sessions then I might be opening another Mini Session date in July or August. Thank you all for your interest, I am going to miss taking pictures this fall!

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails