Tuesday, June 28, 2011

John, Jordan and Leo

**Be sure to check out my post below about my July Mini Sessions!**

I absolutely adore indoor baby sessions. There is nothing like taking photos of a cute little one in their own home. It is so comfortable and relaxed and I love the light! This session was way too fun. Leo is just adorable, and his parents are so loving toward him. I really enjoy taking newborn photos, but 3 months is sure a fun age. I love all the expressions Leo gave me... and I even got some smiles! I loved, loved, loved taking these photos. 


There is something about babies little profiles that I love... so obviously this is a favorite of mine... 







These last two are so sweet... and that smile is perfect to end on! I love it...


 

1 comments:

Kim Davis June 29, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

So cute! I love your baby sessions too. They are so real!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails