Friday, June 17, 2011

Brandon and Becky

Finally, I am posting pictures! I feel like it has been way too long. I was out of town for a couple weeks, but that didn't stop me from taking some photos. I had fun taking pictures of family while I was visiting in Utah. This is my big brother and his wife... they are so much fun! They have been married for about 6 years, but really... you would think they were newly weds :) They are so in love and happy with each other. I am loving these photos... 

Here is a favorite to start of with... love it...




I loved the grassy field and daisies... oh and the bridge, dock and lake. And of course the mountains in the background... It was fun and unique taking photos in Utah for a change.





The one below is my favorite... I think... 


Next up is my cute sister and her family... 

3 comments:

Alison June 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

I wish I had been here so we could've gotten some fun married pictures :( They're so pretty! :)

Shannon June 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

Those turned out way nice.

Kim Davis June 18, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

Beautiful!!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails