Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paul, Shannon, Sophie and Demi


**Before I get started with my post remember that I have a last minute opening for my Mini Sessions this Saturday, June 25th at 5:30-5:55. Let me know if you are interested! The information is all in this post here. The only change is the location. June Mini Sessions will now be held at Happy Hollow Park.**



I loved this session! (I probably say that about each one...) I loved the location, the colors and my beautiful models :) This is my sister and her family... they are beautiful aren't they?? I loved taking pictures of them... I was in Utah visiting, so for this shoot we went up to Sugar House and walked around the shopping area there. We found a cute little red bookstore, some fun walls, and a laundry mat :) Oh, I was so excited!! My only wish is that we would have stayed longer and taken more pictures at the laundry mat... it was just perfect for pictures.  My little sister, Bethany, took these pictures with me. She is also a photographer and we had a great time together. Check out her new blog... she does such a great job!



Sophie is so much fun...


Demi is a doll... 





The laundry mat... if only I lived there, and I'd go back. I need to find a laundry mat here for a future photo shoot... 


I love those yellow and orange chairs!





Oh, so many pictures... I couldn't stop at just a couple. I was so lucky to be able to take pictures for family! I wish I lived closer so I could do it more often. Thanks Shannon!!

2 comments:

Bethany June 22, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

They're all so perfect! Bah!

Shannon June 22, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

Thanks Jessica, they look beautiful.

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails