Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Reid

My friend Holly had her baby! He was 3 weeks old in these photos and now he is almost 1 month old. I was so happy to take his pictures... this little guy is so very cute! His strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes are just adorable. I was so happy when baby Reid's family decided to be in the pictures too...


The light in these pictures was perfect. The picture below with Reid and his dad is my favorite...



The picture below showing all his hair is another favorite... I love that hair (probably because my babies were bald :)





Big sister is so proud of her baby brother... and they look a lot alike too. 


This was such a fun session... thanks Holly! I just love taking photos of newborns.

1 comments:

The Holdaway's May 20, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

Great pics! I love the tummy pic. And I love the header to your blog too! I really miss all the fun people back there...

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails