Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Colors

Beautiful location, perfect light, and a wonderful family! Having just started out with photography, so far I have only done sessions for families that I already know (well, except for one other family :)). I didn't meet this sweet family until we met for our session. I am so glad that I was able to take photos for them! They were so much fun and they let their personalities show for each photo even though they didn't know me. I am glad I was able to get to know them a little and I hope to get to know them even more! They are a super fun family. I was going to post some of these in black and white, but I just couldn't. I just love the colors from this session so much...


I love this series....




 Love these...






The photos that express real life are always my favorites.... families just enjoying their time together, you can't beat that.



Thank you, thank you, thank you for contacting me, I enjoyed my time with your family!

1 comments:

Julia and Aaron October 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

I love these photos of Lori and Cody, Jessica! My favorite is the one of Lori and Jack rubbing noses. Jack's expression is GREAT!

We'll have to give you a call to do a session this spring again.:)

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails