Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mark, Tamri, Elsie, and Isaac

I think I'd like it if Fall would just stick around for awhile longer... or a lot longer :) I am loving the cool... but warm weather we've been having. I also wish the beautiful leaves could stick around all through November. I am not looking forward to winter....

This session was just perfect. I feel so lucky to be getting so many sunny days for pictures. I haven't had to worry about rain for quite awhile. We headed out to one of my favorite spots and we were there at the perfect time with all the fall leaves. Tamri is a good friend of mine, and of course I was so excited when she asked me to take her family photos. I LOVE taking pictures for friends. It is fun to see their personalities come out in each photo. Tamri and her family are naturals in front of the camera...


I love Elsie's and Isaacs dark eyes. So pretty :)


See? I told you... naturals...



Just having fun. That's what it's all about, right?






I got SO MANY cute cheesy smiles from this guy... and I loved it! 




Thanks Mark and Tamri! As always I had a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown October 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

oh those are super cute!! I love it and it really does show their personalities so well. awesome family and awesome photographer!

Christi November 5, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Jessica! I love your pictures! These pictures of the Allen family are adorable and perfect. I love the personality that shines through. And the feet picture is probably my favorite! What a cute idea!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails