Monday, October 4, 2010

Smiles

*I still have some available spots open for this fall. Contact me if you'd like to schedule a photo session with Jessica Bateman Photography. Sessions are only $40 from now until the end of November! See this post for more information.

I absolutely loved this session. I love it when families can just be themselves in front of the camera.... It makes my job so much fun! This family did just that. They gave me the most beautiful smiles....  I could have stayed there all day taking photos. When I asked them what location they wanted they were up for anything. I suggested going to an apple orchard and I am so glad we went, I love how this session turned out!








This little guy was as happy as can be... he couldn't stop smiling! 








This smile gets to me every time I see this photo... cute!







Every time I have shoot a session I almost immediately pick out a favorite. This time it's this one :) Love, love, love it. This is my ideal family photo, doesn't it look like they are having so much fun? It would look great on a canvas...


Thank you, thank you for such a fun session! I had a blast!

4 comments:

Bethany October 4, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

These are soo lovely. I love the one of the kissy-cheek-grinning-cuteness. Sooo precious!

MarySquare October 5, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Those are fab! What great shots and what a great looking Z family!

Celeste October 5, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Love it all. You are SO talented! :)

Jessica October 6, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Thank you, thank you! You are all too sweet :) I owe it all to this cute family, they are amazing!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails