Monday, October 25, 2010

Newby Family

I had another opportunity to meet a new family at a recent photo session. They were all a lot of fun and made me feel very welcome. This is the first time, since two of their kids were married, that they were all able to be together. What a better time for a photo session? I am glad that I was able to meet the Newby's, they are a wonderful family.

The unique thing (for me at least) about this session is the fact that there were no children. I almost always have children involved in my photo sessions... that made things a little bit different, but fun. 





I really loved how the photos of the three girls turned out. My favorite...





Thanks so much for the great session! It was fun meeting you all... thank you!!

1 comments:

Kim October 25, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Yeeeah! I <3 the Newby Family!! Great job Jess!!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails