Friday, October 8, 2010

Skipping Rocks

The beautiful weather (and a fun new lens) gave me a great excuse for a walk last night. So we headed down to the pond to throw rocks... and I fell in love with these photos...




This was my favorite before I even loaded it onto the computer. I love his hands and all the rocks in mid air. Love it.


Typical big brother.


This is my son... asking him if he could see a bug in the lens was the only way I could get him to look at the camera :) He is a fun loving, silly boy and I love him to pieces. 


This is my daughter.... her imagination is blooming so much lately. I can hardly contain my laughter from all the silly things she says and does.


The light last night was brilliant and I had some fun!



I think my favorite part of the photo below is my daughter's little smile :) It looks like she is really excited about all the treasures she has found (and she was)!


And these photos... will forever and ever be favorites of mine. My kids have been flying around like this a lot lately. They love airplanes and everywhere we go they have their arms out like they could just fly away. I heart these sooo much....


2 comments:

Kim October 10, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Those photos of Evan as an "airplane" are amazing!! Ah, I love the sun setting over those ponds. Beautiful job!

Christi November 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Love the airplane pictures and the rock one! SO good!! It makes me really really wish I could take pictures like that!! It's so awesome that you can!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails