Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8: Gift from the Heart.

What my loved one has given or promised me? That is the theme for today for the joy of LOVE class. I started looking around the house for gifts that my sweet hubby has given to me. I started taking some random... and kinda boring photos of stuff. I got a little bored... gift from the heart? As much as I love the things my husband has given me, these two have been the best gift ever...


My husband not only gave me the opportunity to have these two kiddos in my life... but he has made it possible for me to be a stay at home mommy. I LOVE what I do and nothing could be better.

You may or may not have noticed that I kind of skipped out of the past three days of the class.... I hope you didn't miss me too much! Sometimes things just don't get done... and that is okay :)

2 comments:

The Crow Family February 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM  

I came on over from willete-

very cute! the kids are adorable!

Celeste February 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

SOOOOO cute, Jessica! :)

And you're totally right--some days, things don't get done, and that is okay! I need to remember that sometimes. :)

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails