Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just having some fun...

You may have noticed that I kind of stopped doing the joy of LOVE class... I was having fun and all, but I just couldn't keep up every day. I know. Pathetic excuse. Anyway... I am still here and having fun with my kiddos. This photo I took the same day as I took these pictures. I am still in love with the photos from that session with my kids. I am always going back to them, imagining them on my walls all over my house. Here is a photo I haven't posted from that session, but I love it. I also used a new action that I found today... check it out, it's even free (I love free!)


Also, have you checked out [FRAMED] yet? If not head on over to their site... today the show was about two of my favorite photographers Becky Earl and Diana Palmer. They are brilliant and I loved the show! Definitely a must see. 

1 comments:

jean smith March 8, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

LOOOOVE this moment. It's perfection. Makes me realize I need to pick up my camera more on an everyday basis. Oh, and I love Framed too!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails