Thursday, November 11, 2010

Elise

I love, love, love doing newborn sessions! They are a challenge in their own little way, but so worth it in the end. I am so happy with these photos, especially with the first one :) I will definitely have to *try* to recreate this photo if I have another baby...


This is baby Elise, isn't she adorable? She was about two weeks old when I took these photos.


We had a hard time getting Elise to fall asleep AND stay asleep :) The photo below makes me laugh... she couldn't keep her eyes closed very long!


We were able to get her to sleep just long enough to get some photos of her sleeping. There is something about watching a newborn sleep... it is so peaceful :)


Elise's big brother and sister were so proud of their baby sister. They were excited to show her off to me... and I don't blame them, she is sure cute!


This is the beautiful momma, Ann. She has been such a good friend to me over the past couple of years. I am so happy for her and her family, they are sure happy to have Elise in their lives.





Congratulations Ann, your daughter is beautiful! I am so glad I was able to capture these moments for you.

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails