Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ricky, Melissa, Dylan, Lauren, and Ethan

My very first newborn photo session was with cute little Ethan. I can't believe how much Ethan has changed (take a look for yourself!). I still love the photos from his newborn session and now he is 8 months old and still just as cute. This time around I was able to take photos of the whole family :) Melissa is a good friend of mine and so of course we had a great time during this session. We took these photos just before sunset so we were basically chasing the sun... we had to finish before we had no light! I am so glad we chose this time though, the light was perfect...



I am so in love with this photo! Her smile is so sweet and natural. The sparkle in her eyes just completes it...


Yeay for baby smiles! I love this....





Cute family, huh? 




I am loving all these fall family sessions! Thanks Melissa :)

0 comments:

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails