Monday, November 15, 2010

Travis, Dawn and Malachi

I tend to be quiet at photo sessions. That is just who I am, I guess. I like to sit back and watch people. I like to watch them interact. I think that is why I like lifestyle photography so much. As the photographer I can silently watch families interact and create photographs from what I see. This worked well in this session. With little direction from me this sweet family just had a great time with each other. I love the moments caught on camera. The love that Travis and Dawn have for their little boy is just amazing.




 This little guy was just perfect! I loved the smiles he would give me, this age is so fun! His dimples won me over completely :)


Again... the dimples...





This one is my favorite of Dawn and Travis...


It was a cold morning but the colors were beautiful! I am going to miss the fall so much.



I cannot thank you two enough for this session! I had a great time!

3 comments:

Kim November 15, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

These are great Jessica! I can't get over the little one's dimples... :)

Celeste November 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I agree! Kids are automatically adorable. Kids with DIMPLES are automatically adorable times 80 million. :) Great photos!

Alison November 16, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

Jessica,
I saw this post on someone's photography blog today and thought you might like it. It'd be a cute shoot to do with families that have little kids :D
http://lesliesgoodreport.blogspot.com/2010/11/pajama-party.html

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails