Monday, November 22, 2010

Jared, Maryle, Evan, Holly, and Nick

This session was fun for so many reasons... new location, great weather, fun in the leaves, cute kids, and a sweet family. I am finding that I learn more and more with each session. With this session and the last both families had three kids. Learning to find ways to keep them all happy, smiling and looking at the camera has been so good for me! It was a challenge but we got some great photos.


These kids were full of great smiles :)




These next two I just love...


I love this photo in black and white :)






I am so glad I was able to squeeze this session in before the weather got cold. It was such a nice day :) Thanks Maryle and Jared!

1 comments:

Celeste November 23, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Beautiful, as always! I love the sky, and really the whole way mother nature cooperated, in these photos. Could it get much more autumn-y? :)

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails