Monday, November 15, 2010

Fly Away



It has been awhile since I have entered into a iheartfaces photo contest. When I saw the challenge for the week I thought it would be a good idea to take a break from my busy week to enter this photo.... One of my favorites of my son....


He loves to pretend to fly... he has such a great imagination. Oh to be a kid again! I have a whole series of these photos that I will always love.

Head on over to iheartfaces and check out more silhouette photographs... what a fun challenge!

2 comments:

Iona Nicole November 15, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Wow, great shot! I can tell he is having fun!

~Iona
http://ionasphotos.blogspot.com

Unknown November 15, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

oh this is so so cool! I LOVE it!

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails