Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kim and Brandon

I don't even know where to begin! This session was... amazing! Kim Davis is a friend of mine and I was thrilled to do a photo swap with her. She and Brandon took some (AMAZING) photos of my husband and myself and I absolutely adore them (check them out!) Now I am so excited to share the photos that I took of them.... 

When I woke up on the morning of the shoot, I opened my window and saw thick fog. My first thought was "uh oh!" and my second thought was... "we got to get out there and take pictures now!" I am so glad things worked out the way they did! The fog was awesome and the pictures wouldn't be the same without it :)

Did I mention how much fun we had? I loved every second of this session. After a long fall season (that has been great!) I have started to feel my creativity run dry... if that makes sense. Shooting with Kim and Brandon gave me the creative boost that I needed. It was fun to see their perspective on things and to get some new ideas. Thanks you guys, we should definitely do this again... soon!

Okay... enough talk... you've got to see these photos :)




The location was great... old white shack? Oh yeah. 


Love this... definitely a favorite...


Kim brought this quilt, it was just perfect... I love these...



Oh another favorite... 


Isn't the fog just perfect? Love these... 



Kim and Brandon, I can't thank you enough!

3 comments:

Barbara December 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Sooooo cute Jessica! u r #1 on goggle again! This is Jillian ur fav sis.

Barbara December 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith ann raider December 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!! Love all of them :)

Jessica Bateman Photography

Jessica Bateman Photography
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-location lifestyle photographer based out of West Lafayette Indiana. I am experienced in photographing babies, children, maternity, couples and families. Feel free to look around and contact me if you are interested in a photo session.

Become a follower!

Inspiring Photographers

Count them up...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails